Gladiator goddess: Go with the flow in this cheeky peek-a-boo skirt.
Reminiscent of a Greco-Roman warrior skirt, Ysatis is composed of five angular strips of herringbone-woven fabric. Tickling the sand as you strut along the beach, this skirt is light and wind-catching-ly flowy – detailed with gentle ruched-frills along the waistline.
A flirtatious and unique design colored with mauve and sandy hues– the material is hand-dyed by our own craftswomen in order to achieve this fluid gradation effect. Secured with a soft suedette tie.
- Wind-catching curtain strips design
- Thin, lightweight, and breezy hand-dyed material
- Ruched-frill details
- Slidable fabrics for adjustable coverage
- Ultra soft, vegan faux suede waist-tie
- Ankle or floor-length
- One size fits all
- 100% Rayon
Please note that due to the hand-dyed nature of this design, each garment may possess slight and unique color discrepancies differing from the pieces shown in the photos.
- Hand wash
- Wash and rinse with warm water
- Dry flat, in shade on the reverse
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron on reverse
- Dry clean
- Shipped from Bali, Indonesia.
- Shipping time: 5-7 business days (exclude weekends, public holidays, and custom clearance).
- Custom duty may, or may not, be charged at your country's customs. It is your duty to respond to the courier service when necessary.