TENNESSEE MOHICAN BRACELET
Seven bracelets to charm singularly or all together. Can also be used as a anklet & choker. All sold separately.
We use natural materials, therefore, variations in colour, pattern, texture and veining should be considered as the unique beauty of your piece.
- A central turquoise stone sandwiched between silver beaded rings, with bead and silver beaded ring ends.
- Various coloured beads give warmth to the central alpaca silver bead, with bead and seashell ends.
- A large turquoise stone centers this bracelet, with bead and silver beaded ring ends.
- A dangling silver and turquoise pendant with seashell and silver ring ends.
- Two silver beaded rings embrace a central turquoise ring bead, with multicoloured micro beads and feather ends
- An alternative stack of various alpaca silver and turquoise beads give form to two inches of refined armlet, with beads and feather ends.
- An elongated silver tube bead between two turquoise beads, with a bead and feather ends.