Shipping to Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia is currently suspended.
We do our best effort to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Orders placed before 12:00 am WITA (GMT+8) will be shipped the same day. While orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. Orders contain one or more Pre Orders will be shipped once all items are available.
Shipping is processed during normal business hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm WITA (GMT+8). Once order is dispatched, we're unable to cancel it.
For majority countries:
- Shipping is free for USD 100 minimum order.
- USD 25 flat rate applies for orders less than USD 100.
- USD 98 applies for voluminous items A and USD 77 for voluminous items B as they require special packaging.
- See list of majority countries.
For far countries (under Zone 8 of DHL & FedEx Zoning):
- USD 35 flat rate applies.
- USD 104 applies for voluminous items A and USD 88 for voluminous items B as they require special packaging.
- See list of far countries.
For Indonesia: Shipping is free with no minimum order.
We ship to the majority of countries worldwide. Delivery to a PO Box, and Armed Forces address, is not available.
All orders placed on our website are shipped from our warehouse in Bali, Indonesia.
We use International express courier services with estimated time of arrival within 5-7 working days. Delivery to islands and rural areas takes 2-3 weeks, sometimes longer. Shipping within Indonesia, including Bali, via JNE/Pos Cepat takes 2-3 days. This amount of time excludes weekends, public holidays, and custom clearance.
Shipping times are estimated and not guaranteed. Shipping is the sole responsibility of courier, following its own terms and conditions. In case of problem or delay, please contact the courier directly, as per the indication we supply upon delivery.
Custom Duty, VAT, and other import costs
You will be responsible to pay the costs of duty, VAT, and any other levies charged at destination by local custom authorities. Since we have no controls over these charges or delays, and cannot predict what they may be, we suggest that you contact your local custom office for additional information.
Use the shipping information, airway bill/tracking number sent to you by us to track the status of your shipment.
We supply a commercial invoice only. We will not be held responsible to supply any additional document.
Important Delivery Information
- All orders require a signature upon receipt.
- Couriers are unable to redirect orders once orders have been shipped, so please ensure there is someone who can sign for your order at the specified shipping address.
- We are not responsible for damaged, undelivered and/or lost package. In case of problems or delays, please contact the courier company directly.
- We ship orders on a Delivery Duty Unpaid/DDU basis which means that you will be responsible to pay the custom/import duties, taxes, and any other levies charged at destination by local custom authorities.
- All shipments sent from or received into certain countries need KYC documents (Government recognized Identity and Address proof) to be presented to customs during shipment clearance. Be sure to have these requirements on hand. We are not responsible for any delays caused by customs clearance processes.
- Any parcels returned to us due to customs charges being higher than expected, we reserve the right to refund the transaction minus all costs incurred.
Condition of Reception
- Products are guaranteed original and genuine. The invoice is the certificate of guarantee.
- Courier is responsible of delivering goods in the same quantity and state as per their pick-up.
- Upon reception, you are responsible for covering customs duties or charges when applicable and checking your parcel. Any damage or loss, should be escalated, and claimed directly to the courier.
- Any events, whatever they are, which evade Thaikila’s willpower (force majeure, strike, administrative decision, shipping problem, etc.) and which may affect the execution of the delivery, cannot be used against Thaikila as a matter of cancellation of the order, neither can give you the right to claim for damage and interests.